Application for Pardon – Get a Pardon or Expungement
Get a Pardon from your America criminal record. What is a Pardon? Quite simply it’s having your criminal record sealed, destroyed or cleared. Apply for a America Criminal Record Pardon and you can keep your record your business and no one else’s business. Your Federal or State Pardon will make your record inaccessible without your permission.
A Federal or State Pardon is referred to as a Sealed Record. It represents a free start in life. Whatever criminal pardon you may be seeking, a Federal or State pardon signifies that you have complied with justice and paid your debt to society.
Once your criminal record pardon, your Federal or State government pardon, is granted you will instantly gain opportunities to improve your life, your happiness. You’ll be on the same footing with all other Americans for job opportunities that open up. Travel becomes easier and you gain new opportunities for education and advancement.
A Waiver – An Entry Form necessary for entry into the Canada
Those individuals with a criminal record attempting to enter the Canada, without a criminal record pardon, will be denied entry. A computer search for criminal records are made by Canadian Custom and Immigration Officers.
How to Get a Pardon – How to get a Waiver
Pardon Services file all the Federal or State paperwork for you. Yes, you can file the papers yourself but why take the chance at not filing completely nor correctly? For a reasonable fee a Pardon Services company will make certain that your application for pardon is properly and completely prepared. Your Pardon Services Company will then assure that your complete and correctly filed application for pardon is forwarded to the appropriate federal or state government pardon department. Get a pardon with the competent help of a Pardon Services company.
How to choose a Pardon Services company:
1. Call the toll free number of a Pardon Services company and speak with the well versed, knowledgeable, trained Pardon Services Agent. The Pardon Services Agent is there to help and advise you. The Pardon Services Agent wants to help you successfully get a government pardon. And their Pardon Services call is toll free.
2. Be honest about your wanting a criminal record pardon or a US Waiver. Answer their questions honestly and completely.
3. They may have a payment plan. Ask.
The President of the United Sates grants pardons under Article 11, Section 2 of the United States Government. This power includes the power to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentences, conditional commutations of sentences, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites and Amnesties.
Federal pardon petitions are addressed to the President who typically refers the application for pardon for review and non-binding recommendations from the Office of the Pardon Attorney at the Department of Justice. A Presidential Pardon can be granted at any time during the criminal’s sentence.
A Presidential pardon will restore various rights lost due to a criminal conviction.
Louisiana Criminal Pardon Application – State Pardon
The Louisiana State Pardon Board may grant two forms of Pardon. A full pardon restores all your Rights. A Pardon with Restrictions restores all except some Rights. For example you may not have restored the right to bear arms or you may be restricted due to sex offender crimes. The Pardon Board has the discretion to place any other restrictions on your pardon, as the Board deems necessary under the circumstances. Pardon applicants living in Louisiana my have a pardon granted with restoration of some or all civil and political Rights.
A pardon from the Louisiana Pardon Board regarding a Federal Offence is only good in Louisiana. You may submit a written request to the head of the agency responsible for maintaining past conviction or current offender information, asking the agency to seal your criminal record.
A person about whom information is sealed under this section may deny the existence of the information and of an arrest, charge, conviction, or sentence shown in the information.
State offenders can have their convictions set-aside/vacated by the State court. This process dismisses the criminal charges against the offender upon successful completion of probation or sentence and discharge. This relief also restores all Rights and eliminates all imposed disabilities and penalties as a result of the criminal conviction.
Sealing a criminal record means to remove the specific record from public view. When a criminal history record is sealed, the public will not have access to it. Sealed records remain in a confidential file on the Department of Justice’s computer but it does not show up on record checks such as background checks done by employers.
An expungement of a record shall mean that a person can deny the convictions and existence of a record.
Definition of Expungement: means that:
(1) The affected criminal records shall be sealed;
(2) The proceedings to which the criminal record(s) refers shall be deemed not to have occurred;
(3) The person granted an Expungement of her/his criminal record(s) may properly represent that no record exists regarding the matter expunged.
Who is Eligible for a Federal or State Government Pardon?
When you apply for a pardon you must have completed the following requirements:
1. You must have completed your sentence including any and all parole requirements
2. You must have paid any and all fines related to your case
3. You must have paid any and all financial penalties related to your case
4. You must have completed your probation period
5. You must have served any waiting time
6. You must have demonstrated that you are a law-abiding citizen
7. There may be other criteria in your case